Port Sorell U3A offers guest membership to financial members of other U3As in the north-west coast region of Tasmania. Central Coast, Kentish, Meander Valley and Wynyard.
- Guest members are entitled to enrol in any classes offered by Port Sorell U3A, however if a class is oversubscribed, priority will be given to Port Sorell members.
- Guest members will receive by email all relevant communication which goes to Port Sorell members.
- Guest membership is free, however guest members should pay venue charges, normally $2 per session. Some classes have additional fees, however this is detailed in the course information.
- Guest membership must be renewed anually, if required.
- Guest members should wear the badges supplied by their own U3A to Port Sorell classes and events.
A guest membership form is below and should be submitted online. All guest members will receive a Port Sorell membership number, which should be used to enrol in our classes.